This generator will be updated with new features, so make sure you subscribe to my channel to see videos on when they come out!
I also make lots of other cool command creations!
Show hat layer in preview:
If the texture looks white or weird with the hat - try hide the hat preview as it sometimes looks weird!
- Traits that may affect the design (such as it giving off light) can be done on the next page.
'Real Block' is a term that I made up, it is the block in the vanilla game that resembles your new block the most. For example if my custom block was an ore I might choose a diamond ore for my 'Real Block'.
Don't worry! The only things that are influenced by this are:
1)The time it takes to mine the block
2)The tools that speed up the mining process
So the Real Block simply gives an idea of what type of block it is. It DOESN'T effect:
2)Whether a tool is required for the drop
3)What level of tool is needed to mine it
5)Everything else(Those were ones that may be confused).
Everything not in the first list can be customised as usual.
These are special uses. All traits your block has are inherited from the real block. So if you want an inventory for example, choose a barrel. Here is a list of examples of traits you might want to consider:
These will be moved into their own options in future options but for now this is how to have these traits in your block.
• Explosive (TNT)
• Provides Power (Redstone Block)
• Bouncy (Slime Block)
• Spawns Things (Spawner, Infested Block)
• Plays Music (Juke Box, Noteblock)
• Unbreakable (Bedrock, Barrier)
• Instant Break (Slime Block, TNT..)
• Runs Commands (Command Block, Repeating Command Block..)
• Emits Light (Sea Lantern, Glowstone..)
• Container (Barrel, Hopper..)
• Recipes (Crafting Table, Furnace..)
• Has Gravity (Sand, Gravel..)
- Item ID *
- Item Count *
- Item NBT